Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nails, Nails, and More Nails!

Now in my house we love doing fingernails! Well... I love painting them and my girls love having them painted. Over the years I have definitely gotten better at it but I have learned some little tricks. First of all I absolutely LOVE my Migi Nail Art pens. Not only can you use them as nail polish with a brush but they have a pen tip as well.


Coming up soon I will be giving away free Migi Nail Art pens so follow my blog and I'll keep you up to date on when that will happen.

I also love my dotting tools!


These I got off of Ebay and a ridiculously cheap price! They are cute and are awesome! They are for doing polka dots but I use them for so much more than just that. I love them when I use my art pens because I can move the nail polish around a bit without having more come out and ending up with too much.

 Here are a few cute nail ideas that we have done. I apologize some of the pictures aren't amazingly great I wasn't planning on putting them on a blog when I took them.
Probably my oldest daughter's favorite was when we did the minions from Despicable Me on her fingernails.


Festive for Christmas


Flowers, Flower, and more Flowers

Cute Bumblebee nails for Spring.

Pandas and panda paws (My personal favorite)

                                                  Tried to do a retro 80s-ish look. 

Those are just a few of the ones we've done lately. I'll post more as we come up with some cute ideas. Thanks for reading, Click the follow button on the right to keep up with our awesome posts :) 
God Bless and Have a Wonderful Day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment