Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cute Twisty Braid Bun

Okay so I have a love of doing hair, my daughters also love that I do. This is the latest hair style I've come up with.


This is an extremely simple hairdo and took less than 15 minutes. So here is the run down. First you start with a simple ponytail.
 
With the ponytail you want to make 6 twisty braids, I try to make one in the center of the hair and the remaining 5 around the middle one. 



Then you take each of the 5 outer twists and wrap them around itself to make 5 miniature buns around the remaining center twist. 


You'll then take the remaining twist and wrap it around the 5 mini twist buns to help bring them together and keep them intact. 
 And then simply make any finishing touches such as bows, flowers smoothing fly aways etc. We prefer flowers in our house and my girls love the paper flowers I make especially the ones with sparkles so we add a blue sparkle flower hair pin and TA-DA! Beautiful!

The flowers I make are available for purchase on my etsy page :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment